Our Gallery contains an ever expanding library of images featuring the people, places and events of Botley and North Hinksey. See the ‘Get involved’ column for details on how to share your photographs and videos with the rest of the community.
Photo of the Month:
Photo of the Month for April shows one of the officially sanctioned street artists brightening up the West Way shopping precinct. These artworks, along with a number produced by Botley schoolchildren will only be on display until around June when the temporary location for shops and community facilities opens up and the rear shopping precinct gets fenced off awaiting demolition, so enjoy them while you can!
The Botley & North Hinksey Photo Gallery:
Here are a few examples of photographs in our Photo Gallery. Hover over the pictures to see a larger image.
You can see the whole Photo Gallery on Flickr.
Other photos on the internet:
Here are links to some other photos of Botley and North Hinksey on the internet:
- Photos on Geograph
- St Lawrence’s Church North Hinksey
- Botley Community Theatre
- Poplar Road 2010 Centenary Street Party
- Photos from the top of Seacourt Tower
Videos on the internet:
Here’s a speeded up bus journey to Brookes Harcourt Hill Campus in 2008
The following are links to a selection of other videos on YouTube. Please tell us if you find any others that you think would be of interest to the community at large.
- Armaleggan morris dancers in Botley May 2010
- More morris dancing with Cry Havoc and others in the WI Hall (4 videos)
- Pig racing at Botley Primary School fete in 2011 (not real pigs)
- Firewalking for charity in North Hinksey 2012