Return to NatureWatch
Mummified frog no.2
If you would like to tell the world about your nature observations simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you're lucky we'll add them to this page. We can also feature your photos or even videos but please don't e-mail us more than five photos at a time - larger numbers of photos and videos have to be downloaded to a photo sharing website and the URL sent to us. For further details of the rules and regulations please read our General Policies and Code of Conduct on the Contact Us page.
The big regional organisation in these parts is BBOWT - that's Berks, Bucks and Oxon Wildlife Trust. None of their reserves are in our immediate area, but there are four near Wootton so you don't have to go far. Plus there are walks, talks and lots of other happenings for members to participate in.
On a national basis if you're itching to get twitching why not join the RSPB? They've already got over 1 million members but there's always room for one more!
- Find out about all sorts of animals on the Natural History Museum website.
- Use the RSPB bird identifier to improve your twitching skills.
- The British Trust for Ornithology website can help in bird spotting too.
- Nature on the TV and Radio, nature in the news and more with BBC Nature.
- Share your observations and get help with identifications on iSpot.