The following local venues are all available to hire. Click on the map image below to see their location on our Leisure facilities map:
- Seacourt Hall, Chapel Way – see the Seacourt Hall website for details. Contact Eric Batts on 07452 960100 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
- Louie Memorial Field Pavilion, Arnolds Way – contact Emmett Casley on 01865 427519 or email@example.com. For details on hiring their football pitch click on the image below:
- 4th Oxford Scouts Hut, Arnolds Way – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fogwell Road Sports Pavilion – contact Gail Higgs on 01865 864141 or email@example.com.
- SS Peter & Paul Church & Hall, West Way – see their page on A Church Near You for more details about the Church in general. Contact Mr M Shearan on 01865 862748 to make a booking.
- Botley Baptist Church Hall, Westminster Way – see the Botley Baptist Church website for more details about the Church in general. Contact Rev. Kalyan Das on 07841 867967 to make a booking.
- St Andrew’s Church & Hall, Orchard Road – see their page on A Church Near You for more details about the Church in general. Contact Sue Allwright on 01865 864991 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
- The Rosary Room, Yarnells Hill – contact Parish Office on 01865 247986. Located next to Our Lady of the Rosary RC Church.
- Botley Women’s Institute Hall, North Hinksey Lane – contact Val Warner on 01865 245273.
- Dean Court Community Centre, Pinock’s Way, contact Fiona on email@example.com or 01865 236160, website at www.deancourtcc.org.uk
In addition to the above venues it may also be possible on occasions to hire rooms in one of the three local schools. Contact details can be found in the Schools section of the Services Directory page.